Friday, January 22, 2010
Posted by:SA8UR COH MEMBER.
Time: 2:34 AM
A Few Words & More :D
Hello there Rangers.I would like to inform you that our Rangers' blog is STILL under construction. HEE. So yeah. This year, I have planned tons of stuff that's going to make our UNIT more LIVELY than EVER ;D so all of you must WORK with me and help make this year an AWESOME year. :)
Not only that, we have already elected the O.C. so we are also hoping to have a successful gathering! The C.O.H is still trying to find a PERFECT DATE for our gathering. SO since 29th May 2010 is sandwiched between our MONTHLY EXAMS so the board decided we might have the gathering AFTER. I guess it should be around JUNE like that. Still working on it. I also need to ask Myra to write a letter to Pn. Loh or Pn. Alainal to have a Jumble Sale, in conjunction with this year's Thinking Day 2010/Founder's Day (SCOUTS) Yeah. I am currently behind SCHEDULE. So yeah. And I need to ask Su Ann about BOOKING the school hall for the gathering. I think that's all really. Oh yeah and KUDOS to Li Lian for wanting to sacrifice time and customize our DEAR HAVEN :) So keep this alive girls!


tabye.
Be prepared.
your Unit Leader ; Baizura Yusof



Pls visit 5ScienceDamai(BLOCK E) if you want to see me for further questions about Thinking Day Jumble Sale, Gathering or anything :)
I'm always here to help, LOVELYS.

8TH UNIT RANGERS OF
SMK(P)SRI AMAN
PROUD MALAYSIANS
MULTI RACIAL WITH A BIG DREAM
DOING WHAT RANGERS DO BEST
TO HELP YOU! ;D


ShoutMix chat widget

Upcoming Events :
3rd April Rangers & Guides Gathering

Music player.